Friday, July 3, 2009

About Me

I am by no means a chef.
I could never be on Hell's Kitchen, Gordon Ramsay would cuss at me within 5 minutes of being there.
I will never win any awards for my cooking.
I will never have my own cooking show. Although I must admit, sometimes when I'm cooking I pretend I have one. You do it, too. Don't even lie to me.
What I do know is self taught or learned from my mother and grandmother. I consider my grandma to be the best cook/baker on the planet.
I'm extremely picky, so sometimes I take recipes and tweak them to my taste and what I like.
I am a simple girl when it comes to the kitchen. I don't like for things to take hours and hours. I don't have that much time or patience.
I do like to eat a good meal every night and I do like to try new things.
I'm a reformed fast food/frozen pizza junkie. I've found it's way cheaper to cook at home. It's healthier, too.
That's what this blog is. A chronicling of my recipe adventures for all the world to see.

1 comment:

  1. I ALWAYS have my own show when I cook or bake. its a must! sometimes, Sweetheart is my audience and sometimes I have no audience.

    ReplyDelete